Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This golden pagoda is a Yangon landmark. What is its name?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Which small European country is known for its fortress tunnels, called casements?
3. On which island is the Pali Lookout?
4. In which country is the MalaMala Game Reserve?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
The two levels of these cities are connected by funicular or elevator:
5. A city in Lombardy at the foot of the Alps, with a medieval upper city and a modern lower city.
6. A Canadian provincial capital.
7. The capital of Brazil’s Bahia district.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Which church boasts a stained-glass window with a piece of moon rock in it?
Can you map your way in Jamaica?[ 20 points ]
9. This popular resort town is divided into Long Bay and the West End.
10. Which destination boasts the Green Grotto Caves and legendary diving?
11. Visitors can tour Prospect Plantation by camel, horse, carriage or jitney. The plantation is located outside of which city?
12. These mountains are famous for their coffee crops.
1. Shwedagon Pagoda2. Luxembourg3. Oahu4. South Africa5. Bergamo6. Quebec City7.Salvador8. Washington National Cathedral9. Negril10. Runaway Bay11. Ocho Rios12. Blue Mountains
Can you map your way in Jamaica?