Get Us in Your Inbox
Later this month London will host the 2012 Summer Olympics. Test your knowledge of London.
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. What is the name of this concert hall?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In which church can tourists visit Poets’ Corner?
3. What very popular tourist attraction is known for its ravens?
4. The Great Court is Europe’s largest covered public square. In which attraction is it?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Direct rail lines link these stations with which airports:
7. Liverpool Street
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. What is the name of the museum, home of the Bank of England’s architect, which boasts the sarcophagus of Pharaoh Seti I among its treasures?
Can you map your way to the Olympic venues outside Olympic Park?[ 20 points ]
9. This soccer stadium is also known for rock concerts.
10. Archery events will be held in this venue, which is more famous for a very English sport.
11. Some swimming events will take place in the Serpentine in this park.
12. The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club is more commonly known by what name?
1. Royal Albert Hall2. Westminster Abbey3. Tower of London4. British Museum5. Heathrow6. Gatwick7. Stansted8. Sir John Soane’s Museum9. Wembley Stadium10. Lord’s Cricket Ground11. Hyde Park12. Wimbledon
Can you map your way to the Olympic venues outside Olympic Park?