Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The Dead Sea Scrolls can be viewed in the Shrine of the Book of which museum?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Visitors who want to see where the first U.S. flag was made should go to which Philadelphia attraction?
3. Mahe is the most populous island of which nation?
4. In which city could tourists visit the Shinjuku district?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
These circles and the neighborhoods that surround them are tourist attractions in the U.S:
5. Which traffic circle connects New Hampshire, Connecticut and Massachusetts avenues?
6. Logan Circle resembles the Place de la Concorde in Paris. In which city is it?
7. Name the traffic circle in Central Park’s southwest corner.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. If you’re visiting Tongariro, you’re in the first national park of which country?
Can you map your way in Louisiana?[ 20 points ]
9. This city’s name is pronounced NACK-a-tish; how is it spelled?
10. Jungle Gardens is an attraction on an island more famous for producing Tabasco sauce. Which island is it?
11. Attractions in which city include the castle-like Old State Capitol?
12. The streetcars in this city are popular with tourists and locals.
Can you map your way in Louisiana?
1. Israel Museum2. Betsy Ross House3. Seychelles4. Tokyo5. Dupont Circle6. Philadelphia7. Columbus Circle8. New Zealand9. Natchitoches10. Avery Island