Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The most common route of this legendary train runs between which two cities?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Hardangerfjord is in which country?
3. On which peninsula is the colonial city of Campeche?
4. In which national park is Mount Kenya?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Sometimes a food item is named for its place of origin:
5. This capital of Burgundy is famous for mustard.
6. This village (with nearby gorge and caves) in Somerset, England, is famous for cheese.
7. A type of sausage and a pasta sauce were named for this major Italian city.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Wat Pho is known in English by what name?
Can you map your way in Maryland?[ 20 points ]
9. Which national battlefield commemorates the bloodiest one-day battle in American history?
10. Oriole Park and the Sports Legends museum are located at which sports complex?
11. A NASA facility is located in Greenbelt. What is it called?
12. The maritime museum in St. Michaels is named for the body of water it’s on. What is that name?
1. Cape Town and Pretoria2. Norway3. Yucatan4. Mt. Kenya Nat’l Park5. Dijon6. Cheddar7. Bologna8. Temple of the Reclining Buddha9. Antietam10. Camden Yards11. Goddard Space Flight Center12. Chesapeake Bay
Can you map your way in Maryland?