Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. Which city on St. Thomas Harbor is a major tourist destination?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In this U.S. city, visitors can tour a recreation of a coal mine at the Museum of Science and Industry or see a performance at Second City.
3. In which ocean is the island-nation of Nauru?
4. Algonquin is Canada’s oldest provincial park. In which province is it?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Many museums are more commonly known by their acronyms. What do these acronyms stand for:
5. MoMA in New York
6. V&A in London
7. MASP in Sao Paulo
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. The Xihwu Boeing 737 was sunk to make an artificial reef. Off which island can divers explore this site?
Can you map your way in Europe’s rivers?[ 20 points ]
9. Tourists cruising on either the Rhone or the Saone rivers could visit this large French city.
10. Attractions in this wine town on the Rhine River include Eagle Tower and the Abbey of St. Hildegard.
11. Serbia’s capital can be seen on a Danube River cruise. What is its name?
12. A cruise on the Neva River would call on this city, which boasts the Russian Museum and Vasilievsky Island.
1. Charlotte Amalie2. Chicago3. Pacific4. Ontario5. Museum of Modern Art6. Victoria and Albert Museum7. Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo8. Vancouver Island9. Lyon10. Rudesheim11. Belgrade12. St. Petersburg
Can you map your way in Europe’s rivers?