Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The Angel de la Independencia on Paseo de la Reforma is a symbol of which major city?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Which overseas territory is located between Spain and Morocco?
3. St. Johnsbury, with its Athenaeum Art Gallery, is located in which U.S. state?
4. In which country is Thessaloniki (and its 1,700-year-old Byzantine churches) located?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
On which continents are these deserts:
5. Great Sandy
6. Great Victoria
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. If you have eaten a tourtiere, taken a ride in a caleche and strolled by a citadel, you are probably in which city?
Can you map your way in Molokai?[ 20 points ]
9. Which town is home to a cultural center, kite factory and plantation gallery?
10. Molokai Airport is located here.
11. Which peninsula is associated with Hawaii’s first saint?
12. This is Molokai’s main town.
1. Mexico City2. Gibraltar3. Vermont4. Greece5. Australia6. Australia7. Asia8. Quebec City9. Maunaloa10. Hoolehua11. Kalaupapa12. Kaunakakai
Can you map your way in Molokai?