Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This Sarasota landmark is home to which art museum?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Which street, famous for blues music, is home to the new river port in Memphis?
3. Ushuaia is located on a channel named for a ship associated with Charles Darwin. On which channel is it?
4. An island located in Vancouver’s False Creek is a popular shopping area. What is its name?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Prime numbers in tourism:
5. There are emirates in the UAE.
6. Tourists on safari look forward to seeing the “Big .”
7. The Mile Drive is a scenic route on the Monterey Peninsula.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Chambord is one of the best of its kind in France. What is it?
Can you map your way in Kenya?[ 20 points ]
9. Which valley runs north and south through Kenya?
10. Kenya shares this lake, Africa’s largest, with two other countries.
11. What imaginary line splits Kenya almost in half?
12. This large wildlife park is divided into two national parks, East and West.
1. Ringling Museum of Art2. Beale Street3. Beagle Channel4. Granville Island5. Seven6. Five7. 178. Chateau9. Great Rift Valley10. Lake Victoria11. Equator12. Tsavo
Can you map your way in Kenya?