Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. Which cave, named for a musical instrument, is one of Guilin’s major attractions?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. The Underground City of the Crusaders is an attraction in which city, also known as Akko?
3. You’re sailing from Port Everglades, Fla., to the Cayman Islands. Which island will you have to sail around to get there?
4. Deadwood is a preserved Old West town in which state?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Many airport codes are based on the cities they serve. But if the city name changes, the airport code doesn’t. What are the current names of the cities served by these airports:
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Timgad was a Roman town founded by Emperor Trajan. In which North African country can tourists visit it?
Can you map your way in Washington?[ 20 points ]
9. The Everett Plant of which manufacturer offers tours?
10. The Washington State History Museum is here.
11. This city, which shares its name with a river and a valley, is home to apple orchards and vineyards.
12. Riverfront Park, the site of Expo 74, features an IMAX Theatre, a Looff Carrousel and a series of waterfalls. In which city is it?
1. Reed Flute Cave2. Acre3. Cuba4. South Dakota5. Beijing6. Mumbai7. St. Petersburg8. Algeria9. Boeing10. Tacoma11. Yakima12. Spokane
Can you map your way in Washington?