Get Us in Your Inbox
Marc Mancini’s Geography Bowl ChallengeMarc Mancini: A leading industry speaker and consultant, Marc Mancini and his team have created certification programs for CLIA, Marriott International, the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau, Holland America Line and Norwegian Cruise Line.
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This is a megalithic sculpture found in San Agustin Archaeological Park. In which country is it?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Which country covers an entire continent?
3. At which New York City attraction could you take a tour and meet a Rockette?
4. What is Oman’s air gateway?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
These resorts have the word “turtle” in them:
5. Turtle Bay is on which Hawaiian island’s North Shore?
6. Turtle Island is a private island in which island-nation?
7. Turtle Beach is on the south coast of which Eastern Caribbean island?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. The borders of a small African nation closely follow its namesake river. Which country is it?
Can you map your way in Spain?[ 20 points ]
Spain is made up of distinct cultures. In which cultural regions are these cities?
Answer Key1. Colombia2. Australia3. Radio City Music Hall4. Muscat5. Oahu6. Fiji7. Barbados8. Gambia9. Basque10. Catalonia11. Castile12. Andalusia
Scoring160-200 points: You’re a Geo genius!100-150 points: You know your stuff.90 or below: This quiz will help boost your Geo IQ.
Can you map your way in Spain?