Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The Prime Meridian passes near this structure, which now houses entertainment venues. Originally called the Millennium Dome, what is the building’s current name?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Apia is the capital of which island-nation?
3. Which Swiss city, called the Olympic Capital, is popular with sports enthusiasts as well as culture seekers?
4. Which small nation lies between Spain and France?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Which country is geographically located in the middle of these regions:
5. The Guianas
6. The ABC Islands
7. The Baltic Nations
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. What is the name of the famous three-stage theater located in Minneapolis on the Mississippi River?
Can you map your way in Montana?[ 20 points ]
9. The NBR, one of the oldest national wildlife refuges in the U.S., is a refuge for a type of large prairie animal. What does NBR stand for?
10. Part of which famous national park is located here?
11. This pillar has Native American petroglyphs and William Clark’s (of Lewis and Clark) signature.
12. Created by one of the world’s largest earthen dams, this huge lake features many recreational sites.
1. The O22. Samoa3. Lausanne4. Andorra5. Suriname6. Curacao7. Latvia8. Guthrie Theater9. National Bison Range10. Yellowstone11. Pompeys Pillar12. Fort Peck Lake
Can you map your way in Montana?