Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This waterfall located on Kauai was seen in the opening of the “Fantasy Island” television show. What is its name?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Christiansted is the largest town on which Virgin Island?
3. Which Istanbul landmark started out as a church, became a mosque and is now a museum?
4. You’re driving on an interstate highway that connects the state capitals of California, Oregon and Washington. Which highway is it?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
The answer to each of these questions consists of two destinations whose names differ by just one letter. For example: A country whose most famous city is synonymous with “the middle of nowhere” and an Indonesian island known for batik. Answer: Mali and Bali.
5. A country surrounded by Senegal and one of the countries that shares Victoria Falls.
6. A Caribbean island and a Spanish city.
7. A famous Asian mountain and a South Pacific island-nation.
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Nagarhole National Park is famous for its elephants. In which country is it?
Can you map your way in France?[ 20 points ]
9. This walled town is the most visited in Brittany.
10. Stained-glass windows are an impressive feature of this Gothic cathedral southwest of Paris.
11. Burgundy’s capital is famous for mustard. What is its name?
12. Which town is known for its perfume?
1. Wailua Falls2. St. Croix3. Hagia Sophia4. I-55. Gambia and Zambia6. Grenada and Granada7. Fuji and Fiji8. India9. Saint-Malo10. Chartres Cathedral11. Dijon12. Grasse
Can you map your way in France?