Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The private collection of Catherine the Great was the basis for which museum?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. This country invented Vegemite.
3. In which U.S. state is Canyonlands National Park located?
4. Many hotels line Collins Avenue, a major street in which U.S. city?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Though travelers can no longer fly on a supersonic Concorde, they can see them in museums:
5. On which Caribbean island is there a Concorde?
6. There’s a Concorde at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Near which major U.S. airport is it?
7. The National Museum of Flight contains a Concorde. It is located about 25 miles east of which British capital city? (Hint: It’s not London.)
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Name the Panamanian archipelago that is home to the Kuna Indians.
Can you map your way in South Africa?[ 20 points ]
9. This large game reserve, which consists of about a dozen private reserves, is adjacent to Kruger National Park.
10. Visitors can tour this township, now part of Johannesburg, which was home to Nelson Mandela and Bishop Desmond Tutu.
11. South Africa’s largest port is a popular vacation destination for South Africans. What is it?
12. This “town,” named for a geographic feature, has many beaches.
1. State Hermitage Museum2. Australia3. Utah4. Miami Beach5. Barbados6. Dulles7. Edinburgh8. San Blas Islands9. Sabi Sand10. Soweto11. Durban12. Cape Town
Can you map your way in South Africa?