Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This shopping arcade, a famous landmark of Milan, was named for Italy’s first king. Who was he?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In which state is Prince William Sound?
3. Avignon is in which region of France?
4. Colon is a cruise port in which country?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Sometimes a destination’s name tells you what kind of place it is:
5. Hawaiian destinations with the word “pali” in them are probably associated with…
6. German destinations with the word “baden” in them are probably associated with…
7. Spanish destinations with the word “playa” in them are probably associated with…
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. On the grounds of Benjamin Franklin’s Philadelphia home are exhibits and artifacts. What is this tourist attraction called?
Can you map your way in Tonga?[ 20 points ]
9. Neiafu, a popular sailing center, is located on which island?
10. Captain Cook landed on Lifuka, which is part of which island group?
11. What is Tonga’s main island?
12. Hiking is a popular activity on this hilly island that attracts ecotourists.
Answer Key:1. Vittorio Emanuele II2. Alaska3. Provence4. Panama5. cliffs6. spas7. beaches8. Franklin Court9. Vavau10. Haapai11. Tongatapu12. Eua
Can you map your way in Tonga?