Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This cathedral can be visited on a Rhine River cruise. In which city is it?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. Most of the artifacts from Herculaneum and Pompeii can be viewed in the National Archaeological Museum in which city?
3. An aerial tramway goes to the top of which mountain near Vancouver?
4. Project Tiger is a conservation program to protect the endangered tigers in which country?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
These airports have codes that may be less than complimentary, but many passengers land at them. Which cities do they serve?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. Adventurous travelers might visit Choquequirao and Ollantaytambo, less crowded alternatives to which popular, very famous tourist attraction?
Can you map your way in New Jersey?[ 20 points ]
9. In which city could visitors tour Thomas Edison’s home at the Edison National Historic Site?
10. The New Jersey State Museum is here.
11. Though it was founded by the Lake brothers and has an aquatic name, this city is actually “dry” (no alcohol is sold here). What is the name of this resort city popular with families?
12. This tourist destination is actually made up of three towns.
1. Cologne2. Naples3. Grouse Mountain4. India5. Madrid6. Dunedin, New Zealand7. Singapore8. Machu Picchu9. West Orange10. Trenton11. Ocean City12. Wildwood
Can you map your way in New Jersey?