Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. This clock is located in the main concourse of a famous New York City landmark. Where is it?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. In which city is the National Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall?
3. Which island north of Trinidad is nicknamed the Spice Island?
4. San Miguel de Allende, noted for its baroque architecture, is located in which country?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
Not all ancient Egyptian obelisks are in Egypt. In which cities are these obelisks?
5. The one in the Place de la Concorde
6. The one on the Victoria Embankment
7. The one in the center of the colonnaded square designed by Bernini
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. The island of Maui is made up of two volcanoes. Haleakala is one. What is the name of the other volcano?
Can you map your way in California’s Central Coast?[ 20 points ]
9. A classic wooden roller coaster is a popular attraction on which city’s boardwalk?
10. In which city is the huge mansion built by a newspaper tycoon?
11. A hotel whose rooms are individually decorated (including a caveman room) is here.
12. Which town is famous for a pea soup restaurant?
1. Grand Central Terminal2. Taipei3. Grenada4. Mexico5. Paris6. London7. Vatican City8. Mauna Kahalawai9. Santa Cruz10. San Simeon11. San Luis Obispo12. Buellton
This clock is located in the main concourse of a famous New York City landmark. Where is it? // © 2011 Baldychops