The highest standards of safety and hygiene will be applied to Northstar events, both in the planning of the event, and its production and management onsite.
All events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance in the first instance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
It is our goal to create spaces where businesses and people can connect, learn, and grow. We believe these comprehensive standards will allow us to do so safely and securely.
Click Here for Northstar Travel Group
Enhanced Safety Protocols for Live Events. We will closely monitor all of the guidance and recommendations of both the CDC and local government authorities. Based on their recommendations the protocols may be adjusted. We will continue to keep all
registered attendees updated.
Awards PROTOCOLS (updated 8/30/21)
At WAVE Awards we will abide by the Los Angeles County Health Office Order that requires delegates to wear masks indoors regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
In addition, we will require that all attendees submit either a vaccine record or a negative PCR or Antigen test prior to attending GTM West. We will be sending out details on how to access ShareMyHealth and submit your files to the secure server.
We will require that all attendees provide ONE of the following:
• Upload a Vaccine Record that shows your FINAL dose was received BEFORE September 21, 2021
• Upload a NEGATIVE PCR Test report that indicates the test was taken BETWEEN
4, 2021 and
• Upload a NEGATIVE Rapid-Antigen Test report that indicates the test was taken
BETWEEN October 4, 2021 and October 7, 2021
You will receive a separate email containing instructions on submitting your information to us. Do not send via email.
- Optional color-coded bracelets will be available for attendees to alert other attendees of your contact level preference.
- The Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey has created a Stay
Well Plan and a Commitment to Clean
Plan which encompasses employee training, personal hygiene, cleaning products, personal protection equipment, a COVID-19 case approach, signage, physical distancing, guestroom entry, food and beverage services and event execution.
Some highlights include:
• Associates will wear face coverings and appropriate PPE at all times.
• Easily accessible sanitizing stations will be placed throughout high traffic areas.
• Deep cleaning of room and space nightly.
LOCAL MEDICAL INFORMATION: HOSPITALS
If medical attention is needed, here is the closest hospital:
4650 Lincoln Blvd, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292