Surabaya Hotels: New Grand Park Hotel

Jl Samudra 3-5
Surabaya, Indonesia 60161
View Large Map
Phone: +62 31-353-1515
Fax: +62 31-353-3194
Commission Rooms Rates
5% 118 $53-$80
Hoteliers!
Is your information accurate? Update Here

Overview

Contemporary - Near Chinatown district, 26 km from Juanda Airport.

  • Details
  • Year Built: 1971
  • Year Last Renovated: 1996
  • Check out Time: 2:00 PM
  • Number of Floors: 4

New Grand Park Hotel Rates & Policies

  • Rate Policy: Daily in USD
  • Standard Room: from $53-$68
  • Suite: from $80
  • Credit Cards: Credit Cards Are Accepted
  • Reservation Policy: Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card
  • Included Meals: Continental Plan
  • Deposit Policy: 25% 10 days before date and another 25% one week before date so to total 50% deposit
  • New Grand Park Hotel Cancellation Policy: 25% non refundable
  • Discounts offered:
    • Group discount
    • Corporate discount
    • Government/ Military discount
    • Travel Agents 40.0%
    • Airline Personnel 35.0%

New Grand Park Hotel Room Amenities

Amenities are in all rooms unless noted otherwise.

  • Air Conditioning
  • Balcony/Terrace (some)
  • Coffeemaker
  • Daily Maid Service
  • Mini-Bar
  • Free Newspaper
  • Rooms for Non-smokers
  • Telephone
  • Refrigerator
  • Cable/Satellite Television
  • Television
  • DVD/VCR
  • Internet Access (Wireless)

New Grand Park Hotel Recreation

  • Nearby Activities
  • Beach
  • Boating/Sailing
  • Fishing
  • Golf Course
  • Shopping Mall/Area

New Grand Park Hotel Hotel Services & Facilities

  • Guest Services
  • Barber/Hair Stylist
  • Concierge Services
  • Currency Exchange
  • Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
  • Multi-lingual Staff
  • Free Onsite Parking
  • Room Service
  • Common Area Internet Access (Wireless)