Get Us in Your Inbox
Where are you?[ 20 points ]
1. The pyramids here can be visited as a day trip from Mexico City. What is this site called?
Do you know the way to the gateway?[ 20 points ]
2. What is the name of the clipper ship in Greenwich that was recently restored after a fire?
3. The Delaware Memorial Bridge connects Delaware with which other U.S. state?
4. Which popular city in Uruguay is across the river from Buenos Aires?
Can you answer the add-on questions?[ 10 points ]
5. The Cairo Citadel is also known by what name?
6. In which country is the Citadel of Agamemnon?
7. In which province is the huge star-shaped citadel?
Can you get an instant upgrade?[ 50 points ]
8. The name of Liberia’s largest lake is very similar to the name of a famous Italian landmark. What is the lake’s name?
Can you map your way in Myanmar?[ 20 points ]
9. Most multi-day cruises sail on this river.
10. Though it’s the country’s second-largest city, most people are familiar with it because of a road.
11. This ancient city boasts markets and thousands of temples and pagodas.
12. Overseas travelers will probably fly into which city?
1. Teotihuacan2. Cutty Sark3. New Jersey4. Colonia5. Saladin Citadel6. Greece7. Quebec8. Lake Piso9. Irrawaddy10. Mandalay11. Bagan12. Yangon
Can you map your way in Myanmar?