Get Us in Your Inbox
What:H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection by Hilton opened earlier this month just steps away from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Located on the eastern side of the airport near Terminal 6, the 168-room property promises the conveniences of an airport hotel without skimping on expected amenities, modern design or a curated experience.
Why It Matters:Clients are often not thrilled at the prospect of staying at an airport hotel, but with original art installations, a pool, a Jacuzzi, an open-air roof deck, a transfer lounge, an on-site restaurant, the services of Hannah the Relay Robot and a 1,270-square-foot fitness center, H Hotel is suited to provide a welcome respite before a visit to the fifth-busiest airport in the world.
Fast Facts:- The 168 rooms and suites were designed and outfitted by Design Force Corporation and feature 11½-foot ceilings, harbor windows, a neutral color palette, Temple Spa bath products, in-room Nespresso machines and televisions equipped with Google Chromecast.
- The open-air H Overlook roof deck offers a 180-degree panorama of Los Angeles and lounge-style seating, and the space doubles as a private events venue for up to 200 people.
- A transfer lounge provides a living room setting, with amenities including a business center, luggage lockers, a refreshment station and a personal bathroom with a shower.
- Original art installations curated by Nine dot Arts and themed around Los Angeles’ relationship with air travel are on display throughout the property.
- Starting room rates are $229 for weekends and $299 for weekdays.
- The hotel is a part of the Hilton Honors loyalty program.